Saturday, June 26, 2010

On the plus side, 2010 is just about half over

I called Walmart yesterday to have a prescription refilled and found I was out of refills on that number, so I called the pharmacist. She looked it up for me, and asked if it was okay that this one was a higher dose.

Um, yes, that would be good.

Using my deductive skills, I think the prescription was either called in incorrectly back in April or put in to Walmart's system incorrectly. This wrong prescription was then refilled for the past few months. I'm not sure who is responsible for the error, but considering the clinic has failed to inform me of or call in a prescription earlier this year, I'm inclined to think the problem is there.

I called the clinic, so there's a note in my file (oh how that file has grown this year), and today was the first time in the past week or so that I haven't woken up a little wheezy. Plus, no more Flovent and losing my voice almost every day.

Good thing I'm moving in two weeks and was going to transfer my prescriptions to Walgreens anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment